Are you 18 years old or older?
Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
Noodlehead - Crescent Tote Pattern
by Anna Graham
Vendor SKU: AG-545
SKILL LEVEL: Advanced Beginner
Approx. Finished Size: 10 3/4” [27.3 cm] tall, 10” [25.4 cm] wide and 5 1/2” [14 cm] deep (measured at oval base).
The Crescent Tote by Anna Graham is the idea thing for holding a knitting project and a few essentials, or a few supplies for a day out at the park or beach. Because it is a more petite tote, it fits snugly under your arm. You can use the zippered front pocket to hold smaller items that you want to keep secure and easy to access. It adds a fun detail to the finished bag, and the curved lines really play up its feminine design. The flat bottom enables it to stand up on a table or other surface, which makes it easy to access everything you’ve stashed inside.
(based on 44”-wide fabric)
• 5/8 yard [.57 m] Exterior Fabric
• 3/4 yard [.69 m] Lining Fabric (includes interior pocket)
• 1 yard [.91 m] Fusible Woven Interfacing (Pellon SF101 – 20”-wide)
• 1/2 yard [.46 m] Fusible Fleece Interfacing (Pellon 987-F – 44”-wide)
• (1) 6” [15.3 cm] zipper for interior zip pocket
• (1) 8” [20.5 cm] zipper for exterior zip pocket
• 1 1/4 yds [1.2 m] of 1 1/2” [3.8 cm] wide cotton webbing (for handles)
Recommended Fabrics: Canvas (7-9 oz. weight) for exterior fabric. Quilting cotton for Lining.
Additional supplies + tools: Cutting mat, gridded ruler, rotary cutter, pinking shears, water-soluble pen/tailor’s chalk, size 14 or 16 denim or Microtex needle, polyester thread, Sewline glue pen.
*This pattern includes metric and imperial measurements.