Omnigrid 98 Quarter Square Triangle Ruler
The Omnigrid® 8” quarter square triangle ruler is used to create quarter-square triangles for finished quilt blocks up to 8”; it has seam allowance calculations included in the measurements.
In general, Omnigrid® triangle rulers are used to cut half-square and quarter-square triangles; seam allowances are included in the measurements, which are based on the finished size of the quilt block.
Use with a rotary cutter or a straight-edge blade.
The quarter square triangle ruler has the following standard Omnigrid® features:
- Edge markings for accurate measuring
- Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting
- Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics
- Heavy-duty durable acrylic material
- Left- and right-hand numbering and angle system
Item Number: R98