Are you 18 years old or older?
Sorry, the content of this store can't be seen by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.
This fabric pot fits over a 3 3/4"x3" standard plastic pot. The fabric pots are made from linen and cotton fabric dyed with indigo using various Shibori techniques. While perfect for succulent or cactus plants, these little containers can also corral all of your bits and bobs. Handmade by Gray Green Goods in the USA.
. . . . . . . . . . .
• Outer fabric is hand dyed in a Japanese Shibori technique with indigo dye
• Lining fabric is 100% cotton canvas
• Dimensions: Approx. 3 3/4"x3" (9.5cmx7.6cm)
• "GrayGreenGoods" logo stamp on inside
• Listing is for one fabric pot only, plant not included