Foundation Paper 100 sheet pack
Discover Easy Paper Piecing with Carol Doak’s Foundation Paper!
• Use in most inkjet or laser printers or copy machines
• No shrinking, curling, or turning brittle!
• Holds up beautifully during stitching; tears away easily when you're done
What makes Carol Doak’s Foundation Paper different?
• It’s lightweight (won’t create bulk when you join sections)
• It’s absorbent (less ink transfer where you don’t want it)
• It’s non-coated (fabric won’t slip on it)
Tips for Easy Use:
When using a photocopier, inkjet or laser printer: Fill paper tray with Carol Doak's Foundation Paper and print or copy your pattern. You may also hand-feed single sheets.
When tracing: Lay a sheet of Carol Doak's Foundation Paper over pattern in book or magazine and place both over a light source. Trace with a fine-point permanent marker. A photocopy of the pattern is easier to handle than the actual book or magazine - just make sure the copy is exactly the same size as the pattern.
Pressing: Use a dry iron on a cotton setting and a press cloth on your ironing board cover to protect it from excess ink.
We use this paper when we have paper piecing patterns that we want to make multiple blocks from. The paper is lightwer weight and tears more easily than regular copy paper.
DESIGNER: Carol Doak
MANUFACTURER: C&T Publishing
TYPE: 100 Sheet Pack
SIZE: 8 1/2" x 11"