Omnigrip 8 1/2" Square Acrylic RulerRegular price$19.75
The Omnigrip® 8-1/2” x 8-1/2” ruler is a great size for squaring up smaller blocks. Features include a diagonal line for triangle cuts, and a 1/2” seam allowance on 2 sides. It can also be used for cutting and squaring up half and quarter square triangles. Jackie likes to use this ruler to square up her “Log Jam” blocks, especially when she’s making pot holders and 8” finished blocks for her log jam quilts.
This clear acrylic ruler is designed for use with a rotary cutter or a straight-edge blade.
This ruler has the following standard Omnigrid/Omnigrip features:
- Patented non-slip backing to hold fabric in place during cutting
- Diagonal angle line
- Edge markings for accurate measuring
- Laser cut edges for smooth, deep cutting
- Patented double-sight lines that show up on light and dark fabrics
- Heavy-duty durable acrylic material
- Left- and right-hand numbering and angle system
RULER SIZE: 8 1/2" x 8 1/2"
GRID, INCREMENTS: 1/8", 1/4"
MATERIAL: Clear Acrylic