Steam a Seam 2 - 18" - Fusible Web
Steam a Seam 2 is a heat activated pressure sensitive fusible web. This makes the web sticky and repositionable for easy placement of your appliqué giving you the ability to play with your design before permanently ironing. Before fusing, tack your project to a wall or try on a garment to check appliqué placement; you’re able to reposition pieces while you’re wearing them.
Benefits of Using Steam-A-Seam®:
- Repositionable stick
- Bond is strong & permanent
- Leave edges unfinished – will not fray or lift
- Will not gum up your needle
- Machine wash and dry (See Product Care)
- So Easy to Use
- New grid paper aids in tracing
- Easy to see through and write on
- Printer friendly!
- Machine wash & dry finished projects without fabric softeners or dry clean.
- You may leave edges unfinished, but if you choose to sew through, make sure that the Steam-A-Seam 2® is fully fused with a steam iron – 30+ sec and let set before sewing.
- When laundering, avoid using fabric softener. Fabric softener chemicals erode the fusible web over time.
*Fabric/Fusible is cut to order in 1/4 yard increments.